Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

While I will not be having a Thanksgiving feast with family and friends this year, I still have plenty of people and memories to be thankful for! I have been able to take part in an experience that I will never forget, and although it has been a challenge and pretty frustrating at times, I will never take my decision to study abroad for granted. Even though I will not celebrate this holiday, I am very excited for Lyon's Fête des Lumières. The city has begun decorating buildings, squares, and streets for the upcoming festival, December 6 - December 9.
I hope everyone back home and studying abroad has a wonderful Thanksgiving!



 https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&safe=off&q=lyons+fete+des+lumieres&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38897761&biw=1248&bih=588&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LlytUMHqNpOM0wXe8ICABA


No comments:

Post a Comment