Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cape Town, South Africa

Time is flying as I continue to learn and experience everything that Cape Town, SA has to offer. Starting from the various rich cultures to the beautiful scenery of the beach. On my first month here, I was lucky to meet so many welcoming locals that toured me around their city. Out of many places I visited, I had one main favorite, Camps Bay Beach. As I reached the shore, I had a overwhelming rush of tranquility and happiness. My local friend, Kevin, and I gathered a bunch of shells and admired the sunset on the rocks. This by far, has been one of the best shots I've ever taken! I wish I could come here everyday to read a book or even to have a picnic! I would truly recommend this place to anyone looking for a breathtaking experience!

I chose the perfect study abroad journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment